Office of Tax & Revenue Accidental Refunds

Photo courtesy of
courtesy of ‘substack’

If you got a refund from the DC Office of Tax & Revenue, it’s possible you actually owe them money instead. While this screwup didn’t result in the embezzling of millions of dollars, it did result frequently in confusion for those, including Councilman Catania’s partner Brian. So, if you got a check, and are pretty sure you owe the DC Government instead, call up the Office of Tax & Revenue at 202.727.4TAX and see if they can help you sort it out.

I live and work in the District of Columbia. I write at We Love DC, a blog I helped start, I work at Technolutionary, a company I helped start, and I’m happy doing both. I enjoy watching baseball, cooking, and gardening. I grow a mean pepper, keep a clean scorebook, and wash the dishes when I’m done. Read Why I Love DC.

Facebook Twitter Flickr 

Comments are closed.