You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I met you, I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around, turned you into someone new. Now five years later on you’ve got the world at your feet, success has been so easy for you…. – Human League
Remember that one? Don’t you want me baby? It’s gonna be stuck in your head all day now and there is only one way to get it out – Washington’s Best 80′s Dance Party where you can turn up your collar with pride.
Join me Saturday, July 23rd and bring your friends, its free! The party starts at 9pm. The lights will be low and the music will be high. See you there….
- No Cover All Night (9pm-3am)
- The most fun you can have on a Saturday in DC
- Killer Air-Conditioning (Great for dancing – look cool, stay cool)
- Amazing sound system & lighting
- Tons of free glow bracelets & other 80′s stuff.
Zucchabar – Saturday, July 23rd
1841 Columbia Rd
Washington, DC 20009
This post appeared in its original form at DC Metblogs