‘Setting up at Rock and Roll Hotel’
courtesy of ‘dcjasmine’
There’s a new night-life music event call N Street Village Night Sessions taking the stage at the Rock & Roll Hotel next week. Here’s the run down on the situation:
- Who: N Street Village, a nonprofit organization in DC that offers a safe, empowering community for homeless women to gain stability.
- What: Food, drink, live music, and mingling while supporting an important cause for the DC community. Tickets are just $35 for open bar, food and live music from three local artists: Evan Bliss, Tom McBride and Ro Sham Bo.
- When: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 7:30 p.m. – midnight.
- Where: Rock & Roll Hotel, 1353 H Street, NE, Washington DC 20002.
- Cost: $35, order online at EventBrite.
Here’s “why” you should even attend:
- Live music
- It helps people
- The Rock & Roll Hotel rules
- Did I mention live music, helping people, and the fact that the Rock & Roll Hotel is always awesome?
Pingback: Tweets that mention N Street Village Night Sessions Comin’ Atcha » We Love DC -- Topsy.com
Pingback: We Love Music: N Street Village Night Sessions » We Love DC