Did you wait too long to snag a reservation at a coveted restaurant last week? Fear not! There are still plenty of restaurants in the District that have decided to extend the good deals that only comes twice a year. Below you can find an exhaustive list, but if you’re craving some more guidance on where you should go, here are my top five picks.
My first pick: 701, because I had a fantastic meal there during last year’s restaurant week, the ambience was great and there was live jazz. Second pick: Kellari, because their seafood is fresh and what they’re offering on their RW menu is a good deal. Third pick: Zaytinya, because I love Jose Andres and they’re offering four courses which would normally cost you more than $35.11. Fourth pick: Smith Commons, because I’m curious to try their food after Ashley’s First Look. And my fifth pick: Coco Sala, because so often RW desserts can be rather lacking, so I would sincerely hope a restaurant built on chocolate would dispel that notion!
Unless otherwise noted, these restaurants are extending restaurant week menus until January 30th. Links are to restaurant week menus.
- 701 – according to their site, they’re offering a “limited restaurant week menu” for a second week
- Againn – until January 28th
- Asia Nine
- Art and Soul
- Barcode – unclear as to when the last day is
- Cafe Atlantico
- Casa Oaxaca
- Chef Geoff’s
- Coco Sala – until January 29th
- Darlington House
- Dino – full menu; until January 31st
- Farmers & Fishers
- J&G Steakhouse – until January 28th
- Kushi – until January 31st
- Mio – until January 31st
- Perry’s – until January 31st
- Restaurant 3
- Smith Commons
- Tuscana West – until January 29th