The snow has begun to fall. Here are some suggestions on how you should prep in the next coming hours.
1. If you have a fireplace, then buy as many Crankleflame logs as possible.
Crackleflame log. Nuff. Said. Hours upon hours of entertainment. If you have spare room amongst the twenty-five logs you’re carrying, then you can start thinking about Pepperidge Farms goods, mayonnaise, sriracha, frozen pizza, beer, eggs, etc.
2. Get your cameras ready to take beautiful pictures of DC covered in snow
3. Follow @capitalweather @_washingtonDC @dcWeatherAlerts @Weather_DC to keep up to date
4. Stock up on creative accoutrements for your snowman
5. Map out your route to the BlackCat’s Winter Has Arrived
$5 New Holland Cabin Fever Brown Ale and Bulleit Rye PLUS Barbarella and Flash Gordon on the screen.