No, it hasn’t just been your imagination–it has been one of the hottest summers on record. To help you cool off and get thinking about climate change, Pleasant Pops and Climate Reality Project are offering free pops this week today through August 18th.
Here’s how it works: tweet or post to Facebook about how the extreme weather has impacted your life with the hashtag, #ImTooHot, and you’ll get a free pop. See below for the full list of locations Pleasant Pops will be at this week, and of course, check our handy strEATS-powered map.
- Tuesday, August 14th: 11AM-3PM, Farragut Square (17th and K NW)
- Wednesday, August 15th: 12-2PM, West End (24th and M NW) and 3-7 PM, Foggy Bottom/ George Washington University Farmers’ Market
- Thursday, August 16th: 11AM-2:30PM, push cart and truck at the White House Farmers Market and 3-4PM at Farragut Square
- Friday August 17th: 11AM-3PM, Franklin Park (13th and K NW)
- Saturday August 18th: 9AM-1PM, Mt. Pleasant Farmers’ Market