courtesy of ‘joelogon’
Yesterday, some Hoya had a serious brain fart and decided to heat up their pizza in the common room oven without removing it from the PAPER box. Of course, as physics and common sense would have it, a fire broke out and the Harbin Hall dormitory was evacuated. DCFD were promptly on the scene and students returned to their dorms just in time for Jeopardy.
Usually, I’d chalk this mistake up to drinking, but considering the fire occurred at 7pm (prime college dinner time) I’m gonna just call a bonehead a bonehead.